Here’s what you need to know when attending the games this weekend. The Herd hosts Omaha on Friday and Saturday.
- Doors: Open at 6 PM, puck drop just after 7 PM both nights
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
o Stampede office is open 9 AM-4 PM on Friday and 12-4 PM on Saturday for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
Masks: Are required for all games starting Saturday per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
SATURDAY 7:05 PM VS OMAHA
- First 500 fans receive a FREE Stampede aluminum sports bottle, courtesy of Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union.
- Bring a 10lb or larger frozen turkey to the game and receive 4 free tickets to the game this Wednesday, November 25th vs Des Moines! Please drop off turkeys at Guest Services.