The Stampede return home for a weekend series against Waterloo tonight (Friday) and tomorrow. Here’s what you need to know when attending the games:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM both nights
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 9 AM-4 PM today & 12:30-4 PM on Saturday for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Patrick Henry TrebleMakers will sing the national anthem
- Sioux Falls Atoms to play in between periods!
- Hockey Day South Dakota! Brandon Valley and Watertown square off in a Pee Week and JV game prior to the Stampede game, presented by Culver’s! Click here for more info on the event.
- First 500 kids 12-and-under receive a free Stampede player card set. Be sure to look on the back of the cards and scan them so you can register for a chance to win a trip to St. Paul to watch the Wild play in 2021!
- Matchup: Stampede (6-8-1) vs Waterloo (5-8-0)
- Stampede face the Black Hawks for the third time this season. The Herd are 1-1-0 with the Hawks taking the most recent game, 5-2 back on December 19th in Sioux Falls.
- After going 4-1-1 six games to get to .500 for the first time this year, the Herd dropped back-to-back games against the Fargo Force last weekend.
- After starting the season 1-6-0, the Hawks are 4-2-0 in their last six games.
- Waterloo dropped a 4-2 decision last night in Fargo.
- After this weekend, these two teams will not meet again until April 9th and 10th for a weekend series in Waterloo.
Masks: Are required for all games per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Saturday, January 9th vs Waterloo- Hockey Day South Dakota. Brandon Valley vs Watertown Pee Week and JV games to be played during the afternoon at the PREMEIR Center.
- Thursday, January 14th vs Sioux City- Make-up game. Season ticket holders use Feb. 28 tickets, single game buyers should use Dec. 23 tickets.
- Friday, January 15th vs Sioux City-Sioux Falls Golf Night. Three lucky fans will have a chance to put on ice to win free golf passes from Sioux Falls Golf!