The Stampede host the Tri-City Storm in back-to-back games, presented by Sioux Reliabank tonight and tomorrow (Saturday) night. Here is what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM both nights
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 9 AM-4 PM today and 12-4 PM on Saturday for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Tonight’s Promos:
- We welcome the Brandon Valley Middle School Choir for the national anthem before the game
- Sioux Falls Atoms hockey will entertain fans during the first intermission and chuck-a-puck during the second intermission.
- Matchup: Stampede (11-12-2) vs Tri-City (14-8-1)
- First of two games this weekend at the PREMIER Center and the first of eight total games between the two teams.
- The Stampede are coming off a five-point weekend in which they won in Lincoln on Friday (10-4), won in Sioux City on Saturday (1-0) and earned a point in an overtime loss in Sioux City on Sunday (3-2).
- The Stampede are 3-0-1 in their last four games entering tonight.
- The Storm have won three straight games entering tonight and are 7-3-0 in their last ten games.
- Tri-City outscored Omaha 16-3 in a three-game sweep last weekend.
Masks: Are required for all games per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Saturday, February 6th vs Tri-City 7:05 PM-Reliabank night
- One lucky fan could win $1,000 cash from Reliabank!
- Friday, February 12th vs Sioux City 7:05 PM-Pink in the Rink Night
- First 1,000 fans get a FREE Pink in the Rink T-Shirt, compliments of Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital.
- Ice will be pink!
- Players will be wearing specialty jerseys that will be auctioned off through DASH Auctions.
- Monday, February 15th vs Lincoln 6:30 PM-President’s Day Game
- Stampede Skills Camp 11:15-12:15 PM for kids 2-12, click here to register
- Make-up game from December 13th