The Stampede host the Tri-City Storm in the second and final game of the weekend series, presented by Sioux Reliabank tonight. Here is what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open12-4 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Tonight’s Promos:
- We welcome the Sioux Falls Lutheran School choir for the national anthem before the game
- Two fans will compete on the ice in the “Reliabank Shootout” with one advancing to the finals and having a chance to “Shoot for the Loot.” He or she could take home $1,000 in cash from Reliabank!
- The Stampede also welcome Okoboji Youth Hockey to play in between periods.
- Fans can purchase chuck-a-pucks for a chance to win some great prizes and benefit the Sioux Falls Lutheran PTF.
- Matchup: Stampede (11-12-3) vs Tri-City (15-8-1)
- Tonight is the second of eight contests between these two teams this season.
- Despite playing without four players in the regular lineup, the Stampede earned a point in a 5-4 overtime loss to Tri-City in the opener. The Storm won the game with 3.5 seconds remaining in overtime.
- The Stampede have now earned at least a point in five straight games.
- The Storm have now won five straight games and are 8-2-0 in their last ten games.
- Tri-City enters tonight in second place in the West, five points behind first place Fargo with four games in hand.
Masks: Are required for all games per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Friday, February 12th vs Sioux City 7:05 PM-Pink in the Rink Night
- First 1,000 fans get a FREE Pink in the Rink T-Shirt, compliments of Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital.
- Ice will be pink!
- Players will be wearing specialty jerseys that will be auctioned off through DASH Auctions.
- Monday, February 15th vs Lincoln 6:30 PM-President’s Day Game
- Stampede Skills Camp 11:15-12:15 PM for kids 2-12, click here to register
- Make-up game from December 13th
- Saturday, February 27th vs Omaha 7:05 PM-Wiener Dog Night
- 14th annual Sioux Nation Pet Clinic Wiener Dog races in between periods!
- Lovable adoptable dogs’ downstairs by the Hall of Fame area before and during the game.
- 30 dogs will race, but only one will be crowned champion!