The Stampede host the Sioux City Musketeers for Pink in the Rink night, presented by Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital. Here is what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 5:45 PM
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 8:30AM-4 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans receive a FREE Pink in the Rink t-shirt, compliments of Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital. Limited sizes are available (Youth XL, Adult Large and Adult XL). Fans should enter through the main KELOLAND entrance and head back to the Hall of Fame area to receive their shirt. Please note the Convention Center doors will be locked and fans will not be allowed to walk through the Convention Center and enter the PREMIER Center.
- Jersey Auction: Fans can bid throughout the night on the specialty jerseys the players will be wearing through Dash Auction. Biding is currently open and will close at 7 PM tomorrow night: bit.ly/SFStampedeDASH Proceeds from the auction will benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Things to know:
- Ice will be pink!
- Fans can pick up and fill out a “I Fight For” sign outside Section 102 and hold it up during a designated timeout in the second period.
- Stampede will honor three breast cancer survivors before the game in a special ceremonial puck drop.
- The club will salute all breast cancer survivors and those currently battling breast cancer prior to the puck drop as well.
- Fans can purchase chuck-a-pucks in the main concourse to help benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Two fans will compete on the ice in the “Reliabank Shootout” with one advancing to the finals and having a chance to “Shoot for the Loot.” He or she could take home $1,000 in cash from Reliabank!
- Sioux Falls Atoms hockey will entertain fans during the first intermission as well
- Matchup: Stampede (12-12-3) vs Sioux City (12-14-1)
- Tonight is the sixth of ten meetings between the two teams and the first of two this weekend. The Herd are 2-2-1 against the Musketeers, including a 3-2 overtime loss in their last meeting on January 31st.
- The Stampede have earned at least a point in six straight games and are 5-3-2 in their last 10 games.
- Sioux City is coming off a 4-2 victory on home ice this past Tuesday against the Omaha Lancers.
- The Musketeers enter tonight two points behind the Stampede for fifth place in the West and three points behind Omaha for the fourth and final playoff spot in the West.
Masks: Are required for all games per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Monday, February 15th vs Lincoln 6:30 PM-President’s Day Game
- Stampede Skills Camp 11:15-12:15 PM for kids 2-12, click here to register
- Make-up game from December 13th. Season ticket holders use your December 13th ticket for this game!
- Saturday, February 27th vs Omaha 7:05 PM-Wiener Dog Night
- 14th annual Sioux Nation Pet Clinic Wiener Dog races in between periods!
- Lovable adoptable dogs’ downstairs by the Hall of Fame area before and during the game.
- 30 dogs will race, but only one will be crowned champion!