The Stampede host the Lincoln Stars for a special President’s Day game. This is a make-up game from December 13th. Season ticket holders please use your tickets dated for December 13th for tonight's game. Here is what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 5:30 PM
- Puck Drop: 6:30 PM
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 8:30AM-4 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Giveaway: The first 500 fans will receive another set of Stampede trading cards, compliments of Copper Cottage. Parents can scan the back of their cards and register their kids (12-and-under) for a chance to win a trip to St. Paul to watch the Minnesota Wild play!
- First Intermission:
- The Stampede will welcome the Prairie Region Girls Hockey Foundation who will be skating on the ice during the intermission. Girls can take part in a free skill and try hockey for free day on March 20th at the Scheels IcePlex.
- Second Intermission:
- Brandon and 10th Street Pizza Ranch “Score-O.” One lucky fan could win some great prizes and free pizza from Pizza Ranch if they have the skill to score on the Score-O board!
- Matchup: Stampede (13-13-3) vs Lincoln (9-15-1)
- Tonight is the third of eight meetings between these two teams this year. Lincoln took the first game of the series, 5-4 in Sioux Falls on November 28th, but the Stampede won 10-4 in the Ice Box back on January 29th. After tonight, the Herd won’t face Lincoln again until March 10th.
- The Stampede are 5-1-2 in their last eight games.
- After topping Sioux City, 4-3 on Friday night, the Herd fell at Sioux City yesterday by a score of 4-2 to snap their seven-game point streak.
- The Stars are looking to get back on track after falling 6-3 at Fargo on Thursday and 3-1 at home to Sioux City on Saturday night.
- The Stampede enter tonight tied with the Musketeers for fifth place in the West, two points behind fourth place Des Moines while Lincoln sits two points back of seventh place Waterloo.
Masks: Are required for all games per Sioux Falls City Council. We ask that you be respectful of the ordinance so that we can continue to keep you, our players and our staff, safe.
While they are required, keep in mind that face coverings shall not apply to an individual:
- Under the age of five (5) years old
- While eating or drinking in your seat
- If you can socially distance outside of your group (6 feet from the next group) in seating area
- Those with medical conditions
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Saturday, February 27th vs Omaha 7:05 PM-Wiener Dog Night
- 14th annual Sioux Nation Pet Clinic Wiener Dog races in between periods!
- Lovable adoptable dogs’ downstairs by the Hall of Fame area before and during the game.
- 30 dogs will race, but only one will be crowned champion!
- Friday, March 12th vs Des Moines 7:05 PM-Presented by 10th street Pizza Ranch
- Saturday, March 13th vs Des Moines 7:05 PM-Presented by Dental Solutions