The Stampede host the Tri-City Storm for the second game of a weekend series. Tonight is Fan Appreciation Night, presented by Copper Cottage and we have all kinds of fun planned starting with an Easter Egg hunt at the Birdcage starting at 5:30 PM for kids 2-10. You must have a ticket to the game to attend. After the hunt, here’s what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM
- Parking: Free for guests, but plan to arrive early as there is another event at the Sioux Falls Arena and Convention Center.
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open from 12-4 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans receive a FREE Stampede autographed Stampede team poster, compliments of Copper Cottage! In addition, the first 500 fans will receive the fourth of five Stampede player card sets. Scan the back of the card and register for a chance to win a trip to see the Minnesota Wild play in the fall of 2021 (registration for kids 2-12 years-old)
- Housing Family Appreciation: Right after warmups tonight the Stampede will be honoring all of their housing families on the ice in a special introduction.
- Fan Appreciation: Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Twitter @sfstampede for a chance to win some great prizes throughout the night. We will be posting fan interaction contests throughout the game to participate, but you MUST be at the game to eligible to win pries such as Pro Shop gift cards, Great Shots gift cards, autographed Stampede pucks, an autographed jersey and more!
- First Intermission: Four season ticket holder contestants will compete on ice in and Easter themed event for a chance to take home a 50-inch TV!
- Second Intermission: Famous chuck-a-puck with prizes from various partners in the area, all to raise money for non-profit groups.
Matchup: Tri-City (27-13-3) vs Stampede (18-25-4)
- Tonight is the final meeting of the year between these two teams
- The Stampede are 3-3-1 against the Storm this season.
- The Storm topped the Stampede 4-1 in the opener last night. Nate Schweitzer tallied the only goal of the game for the Herd in the first period.
- The Storm have won five straight games and have moved into a first place tie with Fargo and have four games in hand on the Force.
Masks: Are strongly encouraged while up and out of your seats in the main concourse area. We ask that you please maintain socially distancing and be respectful of others to keep yourself, our players and our staff, safe.
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
Other items to know for the game:
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Friday, April 16th vs Sioux City 7:05 PM-Presented by Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union
- Season ticket holders should use their tickets printed for April 18th for this game.
- First 500 fans receive the fifth and final set of Stampede player cards, compliments of Copper Cottage.
- It’s also Teddy Bear Toss night! Bring a new stuffed animal to the game and toss it onto the ice. All bears collected will be donated to local charities.
- Saturday, April 24th vs Lincoln 7:05 PM-Take My Jersey Night, presented by First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard
- First 1,000 kids 12-and-under receive a FREE Stamped 3rd replica jersey, compliments of First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard
- The Stampede will wear their third jerseys for the final time this season and all jerseys will be raffled off to benefit The Make-A-Wish Foundation.