The Stampede host the Sioux City Musketeers for Teddy Bear Toss Night, presented by Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union. Here’s what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM
- Parking: Free for guests.
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open until 4:30 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Teddy Bear Toss: Bring a NEW stuffed animal to the game and toss it onto the ice after the Stampede score their first goal. All stuffed animals will be collected and donated later next week to various non-profit groups, including the Ronald McDonald House, The Salvation Army and others. Help make a difference in a youngsters life by bringing a stuffed animal to the game.
- Stomp Dolls: Don’t have a stuffed animal to bring? Don’t worry. For tonight only, Stomp dolls will be buy-one-get-one HALF off so that you can take part and toss a Stomp doll onto the ice for charity.
- Giveaway: The first 500 fans will receive the final Stampede player card set and an autographed team poster, compliments of Copper Cottage.
- First Intermission: The famous Graham Tire, Tire Roll is back. Contestants will have to use their tire rolling skills on-ice for a chance to win a gift card from Graham Tire!
- Second Intermission: Score-O, is back! Two lucky fans will compete in a shootout contest with one lucky winner getting a chance to win free pizza for a year from the East 10th Street and Brandon Pizza Ranch plus 2 season tickets for the 2021-22 season!
Matchup: Sioux City (27-21-1) vs Stampede (18-28-4)
- Tonight is the 10th and final meeting of the year between these two teams. The Stampede are 3-5-1 against Sioux City this season.
- The Stampede have just four games remaining on the season. Tomorrow night they head to Lincoln to face the Stars and then next Friday they will be back down at the Ice Box for a rematch before closing out the season next Saturday night in Sioux Falls against the Stars for “Take My Jersey Night,” presented by First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard.
- The Musketeers enter tonight in fourth place in the West, just two points back of third place Omaha and are an impressive 8-2-0 in their last 10 games.
- At 14, the Musketeers have the second most road wins of any Western Conference team this season. Only Tri-City (15) has more wins away from home this season.
Masks: Are strongly encouraged while up and out of your seats in the main concourse area. We ask that you please maintain socially distancing and be respectful of others to keep yourself, our players and our staff, safe.
Fans who do not have a face covering when entering the building can pick up a disposable mask at each entrance. The club also has Stampede themed masks available for purchase through their Pro Shop at the PREMIER Center and online at sfstampede.com.
Other items to know for the game:
- Socially Distant Seating: Is available at the PREMIER Center, just ask when purchasing your tickets
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- Stampede COVID Readiness Plan: Find it here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Saturday, April 24th vs Lincoln 7:05 PM-Take My Jersey Night, pres. by First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard
- Join us from 4:30-5:45 PM for a pre-game party just outside the Birdcage for outside games for kids and adults.
- The first 1,000 kids 12-and-under, will receive a free Stamped replica jersey, compliments of FIRST PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard! Doors open at 6 PM.
- Mr. Twister will have free balloons for kids
- Fans can purchase raffle tickets online for a chance to win a game-worn Stampede third jersey. Proceeds benefit The Make-A-Wish Foundation.