The Stampede host the Sioux City Musketeers for Trick-or-Treat night, presented by Dental Solutions! Here’s what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 6 PM
- Parking: Free for guests.
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 8:30 AM- 4 PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Trick-or-Treat: Kids can Trick-or-Treat in the main concourse from 6-7:15 PM tonight. Kids are encouraged to wear their costumes and can visit all 11 tables throughout the main concourse! Each child will receive a free bag from Dental Solutions and a map of where each table is located. On the back, kids can have their sheet stamped by each business and bring it back to the Stampede customer service table to redeem for a prize!
- Costume Contest: The club is holding a costume contest for both children and adults. To enter, simply take a photo and post it to our social media sites. Be sure to tag the Stampede @sfstampede on the photo. We will select the top three kids and top three adults and have them on display during the 2nd intermission where fans will decide who has the best costume. Prizes will be given away for all three finalists, including a Sonicare toothbrush from Dental Solutions, tickets to upcoming games and signed memorabilia!
- Hockey Shootout: Test out your hockey skills and see if you have what it takes to score on our Stampede hockey shootout, just outside Section 119.
- First Intermission: Costume Parade! Be sure to stay in your seats as we show off all the kids costumes. Parents can bring their kids down to the lobby with 8 minutes remaining in the period to lineup to go onto the ice and show off their costumes to all the fans!
- Second Intermission: Our first Hockey Headquarters youth hockey contest of the season as members of the Sioux Center mites and squirts youth hockey program hit the ice to show off their skills!
Matchup: Sioux City (2-2-0) vs Stampede (1-4-0)
- Tonight is the second meeting of the season between the Stampede and the Musketeers. The Muskies took the first meeting of the season between the two teams by a score of 5-2 back on October 10th. After tonight, these two teams will meet each other eight more times with the next contest set for November 19th in Sioux Falls.
- Tonight is the second and final home game of the month of October for the Stampede who will be on the road the next two weeks and will play four straight road games before returning to the PREMIER Center on November 6th.
- The Herd are looking to snap a four-game losing streak. After winning their first game of the season against Muskegon, the Stampede have struggled, being outscored 20-5.
- Sioux City is coming off a tough 4-3 loss last Saturday night in Fargo. Kirklan Irey has led the way offensively for the Muskies with six points (4g, 2a) in four games while Ben Steeves and Charlie Schoen have five points each. The Musketeers have 15 goals in just four games this season.
- The Herd are idle tomorrow night and return to action next Saturday when they travel to Kearney, NE to face the Tri-City Storm at 7:05 PM.
Other items to know for the game:
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
Saturday, November 6th: Pink in the Rink Night, presented by Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital
- Pink ice and specialty jerseys! Stampede will play on pink ice while wearing special pink jerseys that will be available to win. The club will also honor those currently battling and those who have battled breast cancer, before and after the game.
Saturday, November 13th: Rosenbauer America night
Friday, November 19th: Hockey 101 night, presented by Hockey Headquarters
More information: Contact the Stampede office at 605-275-4625 or visit sfstampede.com