The Stampede host the Lincoln Stars for Ugly Sweater Night, presented by The Salvation Army. Here’s what you need to know:
- Doors: Open at 5 PM
- Puck Drop: 6:05 PM
- Parking: Free for guests
- Tickets: On sale through the KELOLAND Box Office or click here to purchase online
- Stampede office is open 12AM- 3PM today for any ticketing needs. A reminder the office is now located at 1111 N. Lake Avenue.
- Kids Zone: The Kids Zone is back! Inflatables and games are available in the Hall of Fame area from 5-6 PM and FREE with your game ticket!
- Hockey Shootout: Test out your hockey skills and see if you have what it takes to score on our Stampede hockey shootout, just outside Section 119.
- Ugly Sweater Contest: Wear your ugliest Christmas sweater to the game and enter for a chance to win some great prizes. You can enter by tagging us on social media @sfstampede or post a photo on one of our posts during the game. We will pick the best outfits (kids and adults) and let fans decide who has the best sweater during the second intermission.
- Specialty Jersey Auction: Stampede players will be wearing specialty jerseys you can take home by bidding on DASH Auction. Download their app or click here to bid on line. Bidding will remain open until 8 PM tonight. Those attending the game and that win a jersey will get a chance to go on the ice and meet their player right after the game and receive the jersey. Proceeds from the auction will benefit The Salvation Army in Sioux Falls.
- First Intermission: Stay in your seats for some holiday movie trivia and Frisbees Frisbee toss.
- Second Intermission: Chuck-a-Puck. Purchase pucks for a chance to win one of 15 prizes at center ice. Proceeds from sales will benefit The Salvation Army.
Matchup: Lincoln (13-7-2) vs Stampede (8-13-1)
- Tonight is the 6th of nine meetings between these two teams this season. The Herd are just 1-4-0 against Lincoln thus far.
- Tonight is the second game of the home-and-home series with Lincoln. The Stars exploded for seven goals and a 7-1 victory on Friday night. Lincoln scored three times in the first and twice in the second and twice in the third to earn the victory.
- Lincoln scored three times on the power play last night en route to victory. Jack Reimann tallied the only goal of the game for the Herd, midway through the first period.
- After the win last night, the Stars are 8-0-0 when leading after two periods this season.
- The Stampede still have several players out due to injury and World Juniors. Lincoln is without their starting goaltender who is participating in the World Junior Championships.
- Tonight is the final game for both teams before the holiday break. The entire league will shutdown for the week of Christmas so players can be home with their families for the holidays. The Stampede return to action on December 28th when they host the Omaha Lancers at 7:05 PM while the Stars won’t return to action until New Year’s Eve when they play in Kearney against Tri-City.
Other items to know for the game:
- Bag Check: Read the PREMIER Center’s bag policy here
- PREMIER Center Safety Policies: Available here
- FanFood App: You can now order concessions right from your phone! Just download FanFood in your app store and select Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
UPCOMING HOME GAMES:
- Tuesday, December 28th (7:05 PM): Youth Hockey Night, presented by Innovative Office Solutions: Stampede will salute members of their Hockey Skills Camp that will take place earlier in the day. Registration is still open for the camp, just visit sfstampede.com.
- Saturday, January 1st (6:05 PM): New Year’s Night, presented by Copper Cottage. Kick off 2022 with the Stampede! The first 1,500 fans receive a FREE Stampede t-shirt and the first 500 fans will receive the first collector player card set, all compliments of Copper Cottage. Plus, we will have a photo booth and more!
- Friday, January 9th (7:05 PM): Marines Night
More information: Contact the Stampede office at 605-275-4625 or visit sfstampede.com