STAMPEDE GAME DAY VS SIOUX CITY 11-23-12
· The Stampede square off against the Sioux City Musketeers for the second time this season. Sioux Falls won the first meeting between these two teams, 4-2, on October 26.
· The Herd are coming off a 3-2 overtime win over Fargo on Wednesday at the arena. C.J. Franklin tallied the game-winning goal while Zeb Knutson and Thomas Forgione also recorded goals. Charlie Lindgren earned his eighth win of the season in goal.
· Sioux Falls recorded a season high 53 shots in the game. They are averaging 34.5 shots per-game, third most in the USHL.
· The Stampede are 10-0-0 when scoring the first goal of the game at home and 0-2-0 when opponents score first.
· Sioux Falls has tallied 65 goals so far this season, second most amongst all USHL teams.
· The Stampede are 8-2-0 in the their last 10 games.
· Sioux City is coming off a 2-1 loss at Tri-City on Wednesday.
· The Musketeers have lost four straight games and are 1-8-1 in their last 10 games.
· Sioux City will be looking for their first road win of the season tonight. They enter with an 0-6-1 mark.
· The Musketeers penalty kill has been strong, clicking at 86.1%, 6th best in the league.
· The second period has been the Musketeers best this season. They have outscored opponents 18-10, but have been outscored 22-10 in the third.
· The Musketeers are allowing just over 27 shots per-game, third fewest in the USHL.
· Tonight is the fourth of eight straight road games for the Musketeers.