STAMPEDE GAME DAY VS SIOUX CITY 1-4-13
· The Stampede square off against the Sioux City Musketeers in the first game of a weekend series. Sioux Falls is 3-0-0 against the Musketeers this season.
· In the last meeting between these two teams, they went a combined 2 for 18 on the powerplay.
· The Stampede enter tonight’s game on a four-game winning streak and have won seven of their last eight games.
· Last weekend, Sioux Falls defeated Fargo on the road 5 to 3 before topping Des Moines at home, 4-2.
· The Herd hold the second best home record in the USHL at 14-4-0.
· Sioux Falls ranks fourth in the league in goals scored, averaging 3.69 per-game and sixth in goals against allowing 3.09.
· The Stampede are 12-2-0 when they outshoot and opponent this season and 16-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· The Musketeers went 1-2-0 last weekend. They defeated Waterloo 4-3 on Friday before falling to Lincoln 5-0 on Saturday and 5-4 to Omaha on Monday.
· Newly acquired forwards Riley Bourbonnais, J.T. Stenglein and Christian Lampasso have combined for 25 points since joining the Musketeers.
· Overall, the Musketeers have struggled to score goals, ranking 15th in the league with an average of 2.55 per-game.
· The Musketeers are 6-2-2 when leading after two periods this season, but are 0-12-1 when trailing after two periods.
· Sioux City has won just one game on the road so far this season, going 1-10-4.
· The Musketeers have had 16 games decided by a goal this season, going 3-7-6.